Herbal Home Remedies for Prostate Problems
Enlarged Prostate Herbal remedies, natural remedies for enlarged prostate and BPH natural treatment
In middle-aged men, it is uncommonly common for the prostate gland to become enlarged, resulting in a number of uncomfortable symptoms. For example, the man may wake up several times during the night to pass urine. He may have difficulty urinating, so that it may take some moments for the flow to start, or the flow may be slow, or it may "dribble" at the end. He may find that the need to urinate occurs rather suddenly, or that he feels a frequent need to go. This happens when the bladder does not empty completely during urination; even though there may not be much urine left in the bladder, the residual fluid creates the sensation of needing to go.
Another problem that sometimes develops is prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate), which has many of the same symptoms described above but also is characterized by a burning sensation while passing urine.
Prostate Enlargement herbal cure Pack
The above pack is for 30 days. Following is the dosage details:
Shilajit Capsules - : 2 capsules twice daily
Tribulus Power : 2 capsules twice daily.
Varunadi Vati - : 2 tablets twice daily
Kanchnaar Guggul - : 2 tablets twice daily
Many men with an enlarged prostate have no symptoms. Common symptoms may include the following:
- a weak stream of urine;
- difficulty starting urination;
- dribbling of urine, especially after urinating;
- a sense of not fully emptying the bladder;
- leaking of urine;
- more frequent urination and a strong and sudden desire to urinate, especially at night
There is no known way to prevent prostate enlargement. It is a common part of aging.
- Avoid drinking liquids after 6 p.m. to reduce the need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Drinking more fluid, up to eight glasses of water per day, may help prevent infection. However, for men already suffering with increased urinary frequency, this may only exacerbate the problem. In most cases, drinking a normal amount of fluid based on thirst is all that is necessary.
- There is evidence that cranberry juice may be helpful in the prevention of urinary tract infections in those who are prone to developing these.
- An operation for an enlarged prostate does not eliminate the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Divine Remedies has created the herbal healing to cure Prostate Enlargement. Divine Remedies benign prostatic hyperplasia herbal cure is totally based on the remedies suggested by Ayurveda.
A number of herbal remedies are effective in treating prostate problems.
- Make this formula of Ayurvedic herbs:
punarnava 2 parts
shilajit 1/8 part
gokshura 2 parts
Take 1/4 teaspoon twice a day, after meals, with a little warm water. Continue to take it until your symptoms resolve.
- You can also use ginseng, hibiscus, or horsetail tea, available in packages or as bulk herbs in most natural food stores. These teas can be drunk several times daily, as desired. Follow the directions on the package, or if you use bulk herbs, add about 1 teaspoon of mixture to a cup of boiling hot water, steep 5 minutes, cool, and drink.
time to see the doctor
Since prostate cancer is a possible diagnosis based on the above symptoms, you should see a medical professional to determine the source of your problem. If the cause is benign, the following remedies may be effectively used for self-treatment.
- Cumin-coriander-fennel tea will help relieve the burning sensation and other symptoms as well. Mix the herbs in equal amounts, and steep 1 teaspoon of the mixture in a cup of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink 2 or 3 times a day.
- Another Ayurvedic herbal compound that is helpful for enlarged prostate is punarnava guggulu. Take 1 tablet twice a day.
- Make a mixture of equal amounts of vidari and ashwagandha, and take 1/2 teaspoon 2 or 3 times a day, washed down with warm water.
other helpful remedies
A gentle massage of the prostate area is also helpful. Apply a small amount of castor oil or sesame oil to the perineum (the area in the middle between the anus and testicles). First rub in a circular motion, then finish with strokes from the anus toward the base of the penis. Don't press hard; use light strokes.
from the yoga tradition
It will be helpful if you perform what is known in yoga as the Ashwini Mudra: pulling or sucking the anus inward in a series of tense-release movements. Do about 10 repetitions 01 the Ashwini Mudra morning and evening. They should be done while you are sitting.
The Kukutasana, or Elevated Lotus pose, is also helpful for prostate problems.