Herbal Home Remedies for Bleeding Internal - Complete Herbal and Vegetarian
Herbal Home Remedies for Bleeding Internal - Ayurvedic Medicines-Natural Treatment
Cases of internal bleeding include peptic ulcer, hematoma (a blood-filled swelling), and bleeding through the urethra. To help put a stop to the bleeding, make an herbal compound out of these Ayurvedic herbs:
lodhra , kushtha , Bilva, Amla, Arjuna
Mix these herbs in equal amounts, and take 1/2 teaspoon 2 or 3 times a day. Each of these herbs helps to stop bleeding, so you can use just one if that's all you can locate, though the mixture will be most effective.
Pitta people bruise more easily; their blood vessels are thin and are more easily ruptured. People with pitta constitutions can help prevent internal bleeding by taking the same three Ayurvedic herbs, lodhra, kushtha,amla and bilva. Mix the three herbs in equal amounts, and take '/2 teaspoon of the mixture 2 or 3 times a day with warm water, for as long as the condition lasts.
Herbal Cure Pack for Bleeding Internal
|Pradar-Antak Churna||Arjun Saar|
Per Bottle-Minimum 4 Bottles
Total price = $ 97.75
Total price after discount = $ 92.00
Buy 60 days herbal pack supply = $ 184.00
Buy 90 days herbal pack supply = $ 276.00
No side effects! Free Shipping and Handling Worldwide!
The above pack is for 30 days. Following is the dosage details:
Pradar-Antak Churna: 1 - 2 teaspoon twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
Amla Saar: 30 ml thrice daily with plain water is recommended in bleeding gums, hemorrhoids, nasal bleeding or from any other orifice.
time to see the doctor
The appearance of blood in the urine or stools can be a sign of serious illness such as kidney problems or cancer, and it should be investigated more deeply in consultation with your physician.
Some Useful Home Remedies for Bleeding Interna
- The gum of palasha is useful in controlling bleeding from the bladder.
- The bark of shalmali acts as a wonderful styptic in case of abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Fresh juice of kushmanda is useful in relieving haemoptysis or any other bleeding from internal organs.
- One should have a calcium rich diet and foods rich in vitamin C to control bleeding.
- Lodhra is considered to be the best haemostyptic and is v.useful during menstrual bleeding and also in relieving the pain because of its cooling effect.
- Herbs which are astringent and bitter in taste have the tendency to reduce the intensity of bleeding because all rakta (blood) vikaras are associated with the vitiation of 'pitta' and all such herbs in pacifying pitta.
- The root of shatavari boiled along with milk also controls bleeding in cases of cholecystitis.
When a person has been injured, the blood vessels sometimes rupture, causing a large bruise and a blood-filled swelling known as a hematoma. To stop the internal bleeding and pacify the hematomalike swelling, apply a paste made of 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder, and a pinch of alum powder. (Mix the powders together with a little water to make a paste.) When the paste is on the skin, apply some pressure on the hematoma.
Another aid to stopping internal bleeding is to drink a cup of warm milk, to which 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and a pinch of saffron have been added.
Drinking cranberry or pomegranate juice is also helpful to stop internal bleeding.