Herbal healing, natural cure Prostate Enlargement, herbs for Prostate Enlargement, prostate natural herbal remedies
Herbal Home Remedies for Prostate Enlargement - Ayurvedic Medicines-Natural Treatment
What is Enlarged Prostate and Is there any herbal cure for benign prostatic hyperplasia?
A man's prostate gland usually starts to enlarge after he reaches 40 years of age. This condition is called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). The prostate gland secretes a fluid that helps to nourish sperm.
The gland itself surrounds the urethra, which is the tube that carries urine from the bladder out through the tip of the penis. As the prostate grows larger, it may press on the urethra. This narrowing of the urethra can cause some men with prostate enlargement to have trouble with urination. Prostate enlargement may be the most common health problem in men older than 60 years of age.
Enlarged Prostate Causes
The prostate gland, which is normally about the size and shape of a walnut, wraps around the urethra between the pubic bone and the rectum, below the bladder. In the early stage of prostate enlargement, the bladder muscle becomes thicker and forces urine through the narrowed urethra by contracting more powerfully. As a result, the bladder muscle may become more sensitive, causing a need to urinate more often and more suddenly.
As the prostate grows larger and the urethra is squeezed more tightly, the bladder might not be able to fully compensate for the problem and completely empty. In some cases, blockage from prostate enlargement may cause repeated urinary tract infections and gradually result in bladder or kidney damage. It may also cause a sudden inability to urinate (acute urinary retention) -- a medical emergency.
Prostate Enlargement herbal cure Pack
The above pack is for 30 days. Following is the dosage details:
Punarnava Mandur - : 1 - 2 Tablets thrice daily with plain water
Bangshil : 1 tablet thrice daily, with plain water.
Fortege - : 1 tablet thrice daily, with plain water
Varunadi Vati - : 1 tablet thrice daily, with plain water
Kanchnaar Guggul - : 1 tablet twice daily, before meals
Many men with an enlarged prostate have no symptoms. Common symptoms may include the following:
- a weak stream of urine;
- difficulty starting urination;
- dribbling of urine, especially after urinating;
- a sense of not fully emptying the bladder;
- leaking of urine;
- more frequent urination and a strong and sudden desire to urinate, especially at night
There is no known way to prevent prostate enlargement. It is a common part of aging.
- Avoid drinking liquids after 6 p.m. to reduce the need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Drinking more fluid, up to eight glasses of water per day, may help prevent infection. However, for men already suffering with increased urinary frequency, this may only exacerbate the problem. In most cases, drinking a normal amount of fluid based on thirst is all that is necessary.
- There is evidence that cranberry juice may be helpful in the prevention of urinary tract infections in those who are prone to developing these.
- An operation for an enlarged prostate does not eliminate the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Divine Remedies has created the herbal healing to cure Prostate Enlargement. Divine Remedies benign prostatic hyperplasia herbal cure is totally based on the remedies suggested by Ayurveda.