Herbal Cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Complete Herbal and Vegetarian
Herbal Cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Ayurvedic Medicines-Natural Treatment
IBS comprises of the symptoms, 'diarrhea' and 'constipation' either occurring alone or alternatively. In IBS; the intestines are overactive resulting in diarrhea or constipation or alternatively. The other symptoms include cramping, abdomen pain, bloating, feeling of heaviness etc. the abdomen pain is relieved after a bowel movement. It can be considered as a functional disorder of the large intestine producing a group of symptoms syndrome).
In Ayurveda the symptoms of 'Grahani' is similar to that of irritable bowel syndrome.
The causes of IBS are uncertain however psychological disturbances and a wrong food habit are found to precipitate the disease.
Herbal Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome Pack
The above pack is for 30 days. Dosage of all the products in Asthma and allergy products health pack is:
Kutaj Ghan Vati : 1 tablet thrice daily .
Sanjeevani vati: 2 tablets thrice daily.
Bilagyal herbal Jam: 1 tablespoonful thrice daily .
Severe stress may cause diarrhea or make the bowel movement sluggish. The common diet to which person is intolerable is milk because the person is unable to digest the lactose sugar and it results in diarrhea. Even fats may cause diarrhea since it needs strong contractions of the colon.
One has to monitor his dietary regimen and get rid of stress and anxiety to have control over IBS.
Tips to reduce the intensity of IBS:
- According to Ayurveda, intake of buttermilk is the best remedy in IBS, because of its light in nature, astringent, stimulates the appetite and kindles the digestive fire.
- Avoid beverages like tea, coffee, carbonated drinks etc.
- Avoid heavy, cold food items which may aggravate the reactions of intestines.
- Don't eat while under stressor during indigestion.
- Always have food when it is warm. Eat little at regular intervals.
- Should not suppress natural urges.
- Have boiled vegetables, green gram soup, gruel with a pinch of black pepper etc.
- Have water in a lukewarm state.
- Those who are intolerant to milk can avoid milk and its products. But should have calcium from other sources.
- Have adequate sleep at night. Night awakening should be avoided.
- Arishta preparations like Takrarishta are an excellent remedy for IBS.