guggul supplements - guggul capsules - guggul products
Guggul is a tree which grows wildly in deserts of western India, pakistan and other parts of the world. The resin of this tree is taken and the extract is very useful for 'Vata' pains. It is useful for cleaning up the arteries. It is also useful in natural weigth loss and that too naturally without causing any side effects.
We are using Guggul extract, which is conentrated form of the raw herb. Instead of using 10 kilogram of raw herb powder, we have to use only 1 kilogram of extract and that makes it very very effective.This is why products made with herbal extracts are effective than made by herbal powders.
Guggul Capsules: Vegetable Capsules
|Packs||Retail Price||Sale Price||Shipping||Order Now|
|1 Bottle||$24.95||$24.95||Standard||Minimum 2|
No side effects! Free Shipping and Handling Worldwide!
Active Constituents in Guggul -
- Ethyl acetate
- Ooctanordammarane terpenes manusumbionic acid and manusumbinone2
Uses of Guggul as Medicine:
- The ethyl acetate extract of Commiphora mukul works against the atherosclerosis.
- The drug not only maintain the serum cholesterol, triglycerides, and plasma fibrinogen level but also favourably increased plasma fibrinolytic activity.
- The oleoresin fraction of guggulu has significant anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory activities, the minimum effective dose being 12.5mg./100 g. body weight.
- The crude aqueous extract of the oleo gum resin was found to decrease acute rat-paw edema. It also had a suppressive action against the granuloma pouch test.
- It is very useful in arthritis..Clinical trial with purified guggulu has been carried out in 45 patients of rheumatoid arthritis. From the results obtained it has been indicated that guggulu acts as a digestive and analgesic agent without any side effects.
- Thirty patients of hyperlipidemia were administered 4.0 g. of purified gum guggulu in two divided doses daily for 18 weeks. Serum cholesterol and serum triglyceride levels decreased at the end of the 5th and 7th weeks. HDL cholesterol showed a gradual increase while VLDL and LDL cholesterol showed significant decrease at all time.
- It acts as a astringent, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic drug . When taken orally it acts as a bitter, stomachic and carminative, increase the appetite and enhance digestion. It causes an elevation of leucocytes in the blood and stimulates phagocytosis . It acts as a diaphoretic, expectorant and diuretic, and is said to be a uterine stimulant and emmenagogue. The resin is used in the form of a lotion for corneal ulcers and as a gargle in chronic tonsilitis, pharyngitis,laryngitis and ulcerated throat.