Introduction of Amla- Nature's Best herbal remedy to boost Immunity, Richest source of Natural Vitamin C
Latin name - Emblica officinalis
English name - Indian Gooseberry Emblic myrobalan, Amalaki
Indian name - Amla
Amla is one of the most often used herb in Ayurveda- traditional Indian system of health. . It has a reputation as a powerful rejuvenating herb. The Amla fruit is reputed to have the highest content of vitamin C of any natural occurring substances in nature. 8.75 mg of natural vitamin C complex from Amla is equivalent to 100 mg of the most commonly used synthetic vitamin C. Amla possesses the highest level of heat and storage stable vitamin C known to man. Amla possesses the highest level of heat and storage stable vitamin C known to man.
Amla Saar (Pure Indian Gooseberry Juice-Pure Amla Juice)
Amla is perhaps the single most often mentioned herb in "Charak Samhita"- Ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine literature (500 BC)
The fruit is has the highest content of vitamin C of any natural occurring substances in nature. Amla is most useful treatment of ulcers and hyperacidity.
Amla builds immune system to fight against all kind of viruses like that of Hepatitis, AIDS, Influenza and many others.
|2 Bottles (500 ml Each)
The Vitamin C content of Amla Saar is between 625 mg - 930 mg per 100 grams ! Amla juice has 20-25 times more vitamin C than orange juice. Wow ! Isn't it amazing ?
Amla is a medium-sized deciduous tree with gray bark and reddish wood which successfully grows in variable agro-climatic and soil conditions. Amla leaves are feathery, linear oblong in shape and smell like lemon. The flowers are greenish yellow in color which starts appearing in the beginning of spring season.
The major chemical constituents of Amla are Phyllemblin, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Gallic acid, Tannins, and Pectin etc.
Fresh Fruit, Dried fruit, the nut or seed, leaves, root, bark and flowers. Ripe fruits used generally fresh, dry also used.
BENEFITS OF AMLA
- Amla juice has twenty to thirty times more vitamin C than orange juice. Daily requirement of Vitamin C 90 -150 mg per day. 100 ml of Amla juice contains vitamin C between 650 to 950 mg whereas 100 gm oranges contain 30 mg vitamin C. That means 20 to 30 ml of Amla juice is sufficient to prevent and treat various ailments and fight various illnesses.
- Amla is "Satvic" i.e. stimulates spiritual purity.
- Amla Increases "OJAS" (the subtle essence of living matter, the foundation of good health, mental sanity, and spiritual growth).
- The edible fruit tissue of Amla contains protein concentration 3-fold and ascorbic acid concentration 160-fold than those of apples. This fruit also contains considerably higher concentration of most minerals and amino acids than apples.
- Amla has been regarded as a sacred tree in India. The tree was worshipped as Mother Earth and is believed to nurture humankind because the fruits are very nourishing.
- Amla is most useful treatment of ulcers and hyperacidity.
- Amla builds immune system to fight against all kind of viruses like that of Hepatitis,AIDS, Influenza and many others.
- Amla also reduces unwanted fat and also significantly reduces the levels of free fatty acids. In addition, Amla, in a raw or natural form, reduces cholesterol and cholesterol induced atherosclerosis (Obstruction of the arteries), making it a useful natural productto fight obesity, cholesterol and heart diseases. One study shows that it prevented Atheroma (degeneration of the artery walls due to fat and scar tissue). Furthermore, Amla has exhibited considerable effect in inhibiting the HIV virus and very useful in enhancing the immunity.
Dosage of Amla
Amla Juice- 20 to 30 ml per day, Amla Powder- 3-6 grams per day.